Aqua Creations is a swimming pool contracting company specializing in the formulation and installation of fiberglass resurfacing. In 1991, Richard Dietz, the founder and president of Aqua Creations introduced Aqua-Glass™ fiberglass resurfacing to the Southern California market. The goal he set for his company was to develop the most user-friendly, longest lasting swimming pool surface. With the help of chemists, chemical engineers, and his 50+ years of working with fiberglass laminates, he set out to offer a viable fiberglass alternative.
Aqua Creations has risen to the top of the Southern California market by introducing a longer lasting, corrosion-resistant pool surface that can be done in a variety of custom colors. From 1996 through 2008, Aqua Creations was the only fiberglass resurfacing company to win the Best Alternative Surfacing award at the Western Pool & Spa Show, one of the largest industry expos in the United States.
Aqua Creations has introduced new and innovative systems to an industry that heretofore was barely scratching the surface. Aqua Creations is committed to the role of industry leader in fiberglass technology. Our Company philosophy is always first and foremost to their customers; that is, to put principle before profit!
Richard Dietz, Founder & President
- Founder and president; surfer for over 50 years; Public School Teacher 23 years. BA Cal-State University, Long Beach, 1970; MS Cal Lutheran University, 1980.
- Swimming Pool Contractor, innovator and developer of Aqua-Glass™ formula for swimming pool coating.
- Past President SPTCA, Swimming Pool Trades and Contracting Association of Southern California.
- Published author of many articles on fiberglass surfaces.
- Associate member of IPSSA.
- Lecturer and instructor on fiberglass technology and service.
- Industry Expert for the California State Contractor’s Board.